Am I whiny? Yes. Am I selfish? Yes. Do I feel dead inside? Yes. When I talked to my mom about going to therapy she was all “I don’t know how well therapists work” which is a legitimate concern but made me lose hope that therapy could help me.
I’m screaming for help, inside. But in order to get help I have to ask for it. I’m not too proud to ask for help, I’m just not about to put that kind of burden on someone.
Excessive sweating is cute.
Dry mouth is cute.
Physically shaking is cute.
Blacking out is cute.
Nausea is cute.
Heart palpitations are cute.
Chest pain is cute.
Shallow breathing is cute.
Hot flushes are cute.
Forgetting how to talk is cute.
Humiliating yourself is cute.
It’s not adorable little shy giggly girls with pretty skirts & flowers in their hair.
please reblog this
I was gifted some money and just realized I can finally go to the comic book store! …I should probably get an outfit together for a wedding that’s happening tomorrow but this feels more important to me. Or maybe I’ll just stay home again.
Mentally preparing to leave the house is tiring
Started having a panic attack in a super crowded grocery store today. Thank goodness Joshua was there to talk me through.
A doorbell went off on the show I’m watching, I got cold sweats and my stomach dropped because I thought it was real.
fuckyeahjerm said: NICE THOUGHTS CHALLENGE. Say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send it to 10 of your favorite followers :)
Sorry this took a few days!
1. I’m not afraid to like the things I like.
2. I like how easily I pick up new skills/crafts
3. I’m proud of myself for doing things that seem to come easily to most others (answer phone calls, get out of the house, take care of my body). Seriously though, I get panic attacks if I have to call anyone on the phone, even people I love.
4. I’m fierce with my relationships and very protective. When it comes to my friendships I’m all or nothing. If I say you’re my friend you bet your ass I’ll be there. I might not know how to show it but I really love all of my friends so much and just wish I could show them in a way that wouldn’t freak them out because I’m bad at saying how I feel. I second guess myself too much.
5. I’ve learned to accept myself and take ownership of my body.